We have an outstanding search for a Tax Manager in the Hartford, CT area. Our client is a rapidly growing, stable and robust organization. They invest in their people, systems and businesses. Year over year growth is impressive both domestically and internally.
Why join this team?
1) Opportunity to see A-Z on tax matters.
2) Gain exposure to complex domestic and international tax items.
3) Great work life balance!
4) A strong team in a friendly department.
5) Be a part of a community and civic-minded company.
6) High visibility role - your work is not unseen.
7) Great base comp and bonus.
What does the Tax Manager do?
1) Oversee and prepare Consolidated Federal, State Income and Franchise Tax Returns, inclusive of Foreign Informational Tax forms (5471, 8858, 8865).
2) Conduct complex Tax research.
3) Manage state tax audits and assist the Director with Federal tax issues and audits.
4) Provide support for tax financial accounting and reporting (ASC740, FIN48).
What do you need to qualify for this role?
1) A Bachelor’s degree with six to eight years of both public and private tax expertise preferred.
2) A self-starter, can-do attitude with the ability to multi-task.
3) Exceptional communication skills.
Apply today or call Carmela Campbell at 860-676-2468 for further information on this great role!