|What will you do as Financial Analysis and Reporting Manager? |
Reconciliation and Financial Analysis
- Point person for all GAAP and Statutory principles, FASB / IFRS pronouncements and IRS guidelines.
- Manage the process of reviewing financial transactions, reconciliations, and financial reports from Sage 100.
- Lead monthly account reconciliations and ensure resolution for any identified issues.
- Oversee the development and implementation of new systems and / or procedures.
- Manage review and approval of balance sheet reconciliations, including banking and investment transactions.
Management of Staff and Workflow Responsibilities
- Work side by side with senior management to develop procedures, systems, and schedules to accurately reflect the reporting of financial data.
- Conduct review, analysis and consolidation of financial statements as well as departmental reports for budget managers and senior leaders.
- Collaborate with senior management to develop and coordinate financial presentations.
- Conduct financial reporting to support regulatory and statutory reporting to external government agencies.
- Oversee and ensure accuracy of tax reporting process.
- Lead development and implementation of new financial reporting processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with managers in regard to activities that impact financial information and reporting processes for the company.
Other Departmental Duties and Projects
- Provide exceptional leadership and direction for accounting staff.
- Establish and monitor performance as well as provide feedback to support staff career growth.
- Provide expertise and assist during GAAP and STAT year end and interim audits as well as Compliance Monitoring routines.
| To succeed as the Financial Analysis and Reporting Manager, you will need: |
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field combined with 5+ years of financial experience.
- Experience working within a HMO, insurance or healthcare environment is preferred.
- Exceptional leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- A hands-on, change-driven, business development mindset.
- Exposure to MS Windows, MS Office and PC based accounting systems including MAS90/Sage 100, and Amisys Advance.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP accounting.
- Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles is preferred.